On episode 225 of the BSP, I talk about Patreon facing serious legal issues due to banning creators from their platform and how this could affect you as a creator, an update about who hacked twitter, and a whole lot more.
Subscribe to the full audio podcast at http://www.bandrewsays.com
Gear Used This Episode (Affiliate Links): Neumann U67: https://imp.i114863.net/NrO97 OC White Low Profile Boom Arm: https://www.ocwhite.com/product/ultima-gen2-ultra-low-profile-adjustable-mic-boom-with-a-12-fixed-horizontal-arm-and-machined-table-bushing/ Universal Audio x8: https://imp.i114863.net/zMg2r Sennheiser HD650: https://geni.us/sennhd650
Twitter: @bandrewsays Ask Questions: https://www.askbandrew.com Merch; https://teespring.com/stores/podcastage-store Discord: http://www.podcastage.com/discord00:00 - Intro 01:10 - Patreon Is In Big Trouble!
- Article on Arbitration: https://reclaimthenet.org/final-ruling-patreon-owen-benjamin-injunction-denied/
- NY Times Twitter Hack: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/31/technology/twitter-hack-arrest.html
- Hosa Article: https://hosatech.com/press-release/xlr-dmx/
- Thread on Mod: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/high-end/189377-klaus-heyne-u87-mod-its-here-its-good.html
- 10 Tips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty8YLqOmbV4
- Setting Gain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l86SOlxyps